TERMITE & GENERAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES
We carry out a wide range of pest treatments to suit a variety of budgets and needs. Our most popular domestic services are shown below. Please call or e-mail us for more information on services and current promotions. Apart from working in your home, we also offer commercial pest management services to a wide range of businesses including Bars and Restaurants, Take-Aways food outlets, Warehouses and Offices, Pre-Schools, Shopping Malls and Factories to name but a few. We use following brands of pesticides to treat the pests:
OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY:
– To supply a friendly and professional service.
– Trading with Integrity. Ensuring a pest free and chemically safe environment for our customers.
– Full Commercial Pest Management Services
– Full Commercial Termite Management Services
– Full Residential Pest and Termite Treatment & Control
– Pre-purchase Termite Inspection Report & Pre-construction Termite Treatment
– Real Estate/Property pest management
Why should you consider Termigon for the job:
- Highly competitive pricing
- Industry’s best warranties and after service backup
- We are a 100% West Australian owned and operated family business
- We have over ten thousand satisfied customers.
- We carry out all work with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
- We employ only fully trained professionals.
- We use only the highest quality equipment and the most advanced & echo-friendly materials.
- We are WA Health Department registered and fully licensed.
- All work is satisfaction guaranteed.
The Termite Barrier:
One of the most effective and commonly used weapons against termite attack is the chemical termite barrier, which is applied as follows:
- The barrier is created by injecting a termiticide around the perimeter of the home or building at approximately 20cm – 30cm intervals. Each hole size is approx 10mm.
- Concrete areas are drilled about 10cm from the cavity wall.
- Brick and paved areas are also drilled but mainly through the joins.
- The holes are then injected with termiticide and plugged.
- Garden beds and sandy areas against cavity walls are trenched and treated with termiticide.
- Fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, posts, tree stumps and landscaping areas etc are all thoroughly checked and treated.
- Wooden sub floor areas are checked and treated if accessible.
- The inside of the home ie skirting boards, kitchen and bathroom cupboards, vanity areas, linen and built in cupboards. Will be inspected and treated.
- Roof voids where accessible will be inspected for termites and treated for general pests upon request.
- A termite report is issued on request upon completion of the treatment.
- All chemical termite barrier treatments include a free full general pest treatment.
- The chemical termite barrier treatment is guaranteed for 5 -8 years provided the yearly maintenance program is followed.