Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections AS4349.3-2010
Ask for free quote
At Termigon Pest Control Perth, we will carry out Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections which check all accessible areas of your home where potential termite problems might occur. So you can have complete peace of mind, if we find a problem we’ll give you an expert advice on the termite control options are available.
The skilled inspectors who are equipped with advanced devices such as Infrared Thermal Imaging, Moisture Meters and Boroscope that can accurately detects, confirms and tracks the presence of termites, Timber Decay and Borers of Seasoned Timbers.
Upon request, we can send you the report on the same day that inspection has taken place otherwise it will be received within 24 hours. Our Timber Pest Inspections which strictly in accordance to Australian standards AS 4349.3-2010 are extremely thorough, comprehensive and informative, complete with an in-depth 10 page Report. Our knowledge and continued education of Timber Pest biology, life-cycles, habitats and ecology make us one of the leaders in Timber Pest Inspections which looks at Termites, Fungal Decay and also Wood Borers and looks at the following both in and around the property;
- Termite activity
- Termite damage
- Timber Decay
- Wood Borers
- Chemical Delignification
- Current and/or previous Termite Management Programs
- Conditions conductive to Timber Pest Attack
- Advice for ongoing Termite Management Programs
- Environmental factors in and around your property
- Timber Pest risk assessment & advice
- Hardwood timber retaining walls and fences
- Loose and/or stored timbers to the yards or sub-floor areas etc.
- Trees, shrubs
- 10 Page Report
- $150.00 (GST Inc) based on a 4×2 single storey home
Annual Termite Inspection AS3660.2
Ask for free quote
Termites cause many millions of dollars worth of damage to buildings in Australia every year which is not covered by your household Insurance. A termite inspection is recommended at least annually by the Australian Standard AS3660 even if you have a termite protection system in place. In most cases, these termite protection systems make termites easier to detect but won’t stop them from attacking your building. Your existing termite protection system may also be compromised which you need to be aware of.
Our comprehensive 10 page report gives you essential information on:
- Current Termite Activity
- Evidence of Previous Termite Damage
- The Conditions around your Property that are Conducive to Termite Attack
- Evidence of a Current Termite Protection System
- Advice on how to minimize the Likelihood of Termite Attack
- How often You should have a Termite Inspection
- Various options for a termite Protection Program
- And much more
Combined Building & Pest Inspection Package
Ask for free quote
We can offer Combined Building & Pest Inspection Package to save your money and time.
Our building inspectors will inspect the property according to the Australian Standard AS 4349.1 – 2007 and in full compliance with these requirements. Our inspectors are fully accredited, insured and independent inspectors.
The following areas will be inspected where applicable:
- The Interior of the building
- The exterior of the building
- The roof space (if there is safe access)
- The roof exterior
- The sub floor space (If applicable)
- Observation of Smoke detectors and RCD’s
- Boundary fencing and retaining walls inspection
- Electrical fittings, power points & light fittings
- Oven, range hood, cooktop & air-conditioning
- Plumbing Fixtures and fittings, vanity basins, baths, toilets, sinks & taps
- Kitchen, laundry & bathroom cabinets and bench tops
- Over the roof (if there is safe access)
- Fascia, gutters, downpipes, eaves, barges, vents & skylights
- Driveways & paths
- Site drainage
- All maintenance items
- Photo packages including photos of every elevation, every room in the house plus any significant defects)
- Moisture testing of walls
- This comprehensive report gives you a complete understanding the property condition. It’s usually 35+ pages with lots of photo evidence.